People have different tastes when it comes to kitchen design and furniture, but if you have a kitchen island, high chairs for kitchen islands are a must-have.
With the right type of the unique furniture, you not only bring elegance to your kitchen but also a touch of class.
The designers are ever filling the market with new models, and it is good to go with the best. So, if you are looking to equip your kitchen with these fancy chairs, I bet this article carries something you want to hear.
High Chairs for Kitchen Islands Product Review
You want to check the features and make sure the set you take home is basically the best. However, this can be quite tiresome, given that there are way too many models.
Reviews are one sure way to know what will probably work out best for you since you get the details from a first-hand user.
We, therefore, found it necessary to spend hours in research and testing, all to make your next purchase a smooth and sure one. Check out the top three high chairs for kitchen islands we found worth your money in 2020.
1. Homall Bar Stool with Adjustable Height
For those who want a five star feel in their kitchen, you have no better chair to take than Homall Bar Stools.
- Durable premium leather on the backrest and seat
- Padded seat and backrest with elastic foam
- Inspected quality gas lift feature for height adjustment
- 360 degrees swivel with five pieces of plastic casters
- Comes with assembling instructions
- Suitable for kitchen, bar, bedroom, café, among others
The chairs are of high-quality construction and will give you a bossy experience. They consist of a seat and backrest, and they are of adjustable heights thanks to the gas lift feature, so you do not have to worry about your counter height.
The chairs come disassembled but with easy assembling procedures included, after which you will have a 360 degrees swivel chair. The seat and backrest are padded with premium-quality leather, so you are guaranteed comfort and long life.
- Easy assembly with assembling instructions
- High-quality leather build with elastic foam delivers a high-level of comfort
- You can roll around your space and turn 360 degrees
- Can be used in other places other than your kitchen island
- No information on the warranty
Why We Liked It: We loved this chair’s high-quality build and features that deliver the best experience while in use.
2. Christopher Knight Home Milano Quilted Bonded Leather Bar Stool
Christopher Knight Home Leather Stools are an excellent way to add elegance to your kitchen while enjoying the comfort of a bonded leather seat.
- Filton ivory quilted stool with wooden legs
- Curved armrests
- Diamond stitched patterns
- Bonded leather
They are Filton ivory quilted stools with wooded frame and legs, but the touch of leather on the seat, back, and armrest make a whole new difference.
The chair features a diamond-stitched pattern and curved armrests, which give the piece of furniture a classy look while giving the user a comfortable experience.
- Quality leather build with sturdy wooden legs
- Comes fully assembled
- Best support from the curved armrests
- Breeds elegance and style
- No warranty information
- Not adjustable
Why We Liked It: The chair is simple but delivers a great deal of elegance, style, and comfort. Besides, it comes assembled, so you only need to deliver it to your kitchen space.
3. Faux Leather Counter Height Armless Bar Stool Chairs w/Studded Trim Back
Faux Leather Counter Height Chair is a perfect fit for your kitchen island, and will also do well in your dining room.
- Easy clean faux leather
- Studded rivets on the backrest edges
- Rubber pads at the bottom of every foot
- Black wooden legs
- Comes as a package of two chairs
The chairs come with padded backrests and seats, and a wooden footrest for maximum comfort. Their design ensures that your kitchen floor remains flawless since they are fitted with rubber paddings at the foot bottom of every leg.
They feature studded rivets at the edges of the backrest and faux leather, which add a touch of class and style to your kitchen furniture.
- Comes with a good design
- Padded legs to protect your floor and minimize noise when moving the chair
- Durable and easy to clean faux leather
- Wooden footrest
- Lacks armrests
- No information about the warranty
- Non-adjustable feet
Why We Liked It: We loved this chair’s simple design that delivers you the comfort and convenience you need for a kitchen island chair.
High Chairs for Kitchen Islands Buying Guide
The high number of options in the market is the most confusing factor when it comes to buying the chairs, although it turns quite simple when you can define what you want.
Here are the essential considerations you should make.
The Build and Design
While you want the chair for the primary need of sitting, you may also want to bring in elegance and class, so you need to choose a design that pleases you. Check the build to ensure the chair will last long enough to deliver value for the dollars you spend on it.
The convenience of the chair will depend on the number of additional features the manufacturer includes. For instance, adjustable heights, armrests, backrests, footrests, swivels, rolling feet, among others, are the additional features you can find in a chair.
Some may not feel important for one person, but they could be for you. Look for that piece that incorporates the convenience features you value the most.
It is always necessary to make all efforts to ensure every purchase is worth it, and we are committed to helping anyone wishing to add high chairs for kitchen islands to their homes.
We detailed the features you need to check out in the chairs, although we can sum everything up by commending our top choice, Homall Bar Stools Walnut Bentwood Adjustable Height Leather Modern Barstools.
They will deliver the modern experience your modern kitchen needs.